While you are not in your room, we invite you to visit the common areas and relax reading or drinking a glass of Los Lingues® wine. The main meeting point is the dining room, originally a barn that, next to the Chapel, dates from 1640. The Yellow Room also stands out, a space full of stories and relics; the Zaguán and the Salón Rojo, with a small library, and the Lyon's Bar, built entirely of the finest Chilean woods, millenary alerce.
Do not forget to visit our Colonial still-lives made in calicanto and pink stone, located in the basement, which are used as dining rooms. Next to them, our Wine Cellar with bottles of different vines and harvests.
Finally, the La Billa Room, with a spacious living room with home theater (screen of 130 '' hd), equipment and sound system and pool table with 6 buchacas, which has a bar and tables of typical games of lounge .
- 14 Luxury Rooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- 1 Games room
- 1 TV room
- 1 Billiard room
- 1 Reading room
- 1 Music room
- Religious Chapel
- Patios and outdoor dining rooms with capacity for events up to 1,000 people
- Half Moon
- Horse Farm (Aculeo Cattery)
- Horseback riding with guide (subject to availability)
- Cultural Tour for the Patron Houses, Chapel and Stables
- Mountain bikes
- Outdoor games
- Gastronomy of Chilean excellence, international and organic vegetable garden
- Outdoor grills
- Internet with optical fiber, WI-FI system in all rooms and rooms
- Gas heating system and wood heating (bosca)
- Wine Route Tour of Cachapoal and Colchagua
- Dig wine with varieties from all over Chile
- Tour to Sewell Mineral Museum El Teniente de Rancagua, previous reservation
- Agreement with golf courses just 20 minutes from Los Lingues®
- NEW ACCESS ROUTE TOTALLY PAVED UP TO THE LINGUES®.