This dining room was originally a barn, built in 1650, along with the Chapel, which was a dairy. The ceiling was decorated in the early 1800s, made of poplar wood. The lamp originally worked with carbide gas. The table, chairs and counter are French 1888, made of walnut of the Caucasus. Carpet made in Puyuhuapi (South of Chile), specially made for this dining room (pure wool of sheep).
English ice chest for wine, made in 1841, made of metal, hand-painted. On the table there are 2 Silver Roosters of the year 1600, carved by hand, from the colonial period of Peru, and a pair of Belgian candelabra, belonging to the princes D'Ligne. Collection of South American colonial stirrups. Tea and coffee sets, still in use, belonging to the family. In the walls there are hanging a series of pastry-makers from the families, Claro, Lyon, Lira and Argomedo.
This room is ideal for VIP dinners or lunches, has Vermey cutlery, French crockery, Gold Medal in Paris 1867 Pillivuyd, glass Bacaratt glasses and others. It has a maximum capacity of 22 people sitting at the main table, and can add additional tables reaching a total of 35 people approximately. It has a fireplace and central heating.