Common Areas & Infrastructure
Download our pdf catalog
While not in your room, we invite you to tour the common areas and relax and drink a glass of wine The Lingues ®. The main point is the dining room, originally a barn, next to the chapel, dating back to 1640 also highlights the Yellow Room, full of stories and relics space.; the Porch and the Red Room, a small library, and Lyon's Bar, completely constructed of the finest Chilean woods, ancient larch.
Nor miss our Colonial lifes made pink stone masonry and located in the basement, which are used as dining rooms. On one side of them, our Wine Cellar with bottles of different vineyards and vintages.
Finally, the Hall's Billa, a spacious living room with home theater (130'' screen hd), sound system equipment and pool table with 6 buchacas, with a bar and tables of typical indoor games.
Be sure to visit our photo library , a gallery of high resolution images, which houses a large collection of images from different areas of the farm.
- 14 Luxury Rooms
- 4 Meeting rooms
- 1 Playground
- 1 Living TV
- 1 Dining Pool
- 1 Dining Reading
- 1 Music Room
- Religious Chapel
- Patios and outdoor dining areas can accommodate events up to 1,000 people
- Horse Breeder (Breeder Aculeo) and horses for rides to the mountains (different frames)
- Horseback riding with guide
- Cultural Tour by Patron houses, Chapel and Stables
- Exhibition Caballares
- Mountain bikes
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor games
- Chilean gastronomy excellence, international and organic vegetable garden
- 4 tennis hopscotch
- Outdoor grills
- Dedicated Internet, WI-FI in all rooms
- Wine Route Tour Cachapoal and Colchagua
- Cave of assorted wines with wines from around Chile
- Tour Sewell Mineral Museum Lieutenant of Rancagua, reservation
- Agreement with golf course just 20 minutes from Los Lingues ®
- NEW FULLY PAVED ACCESS ROAD TO LOS LINGUES ®.